Stop your leaking shower and balcony without removing tiles
Standard Seal $ 395
Double Seal $495
Bath Seal $ 175
Leaking Shower Repair
With many years of combined trade experience Save & Seal offers customers confidence, service and peace of mind. They can rest easy after calling us, knowing that their damaged or leaky shower will be fixed right the first time. Our broad industry knowledge stems from both commercial and residential construction, with utmost quality, reliable cost and timely delivery.Read more
Leaking Balcony Repair
A leaking balcony is a cause for great concern. When a balcony is leaking it can cause substantial substrate damage, tile damage and surface coating damage. This can be a very dangerous situation that needs to be rectified immediately. In some cases water from a leaking balcony will come into your home causing damage to walls and ceilings.Read more
- Inspect cracks damages or missing grout
- Water behind the walls and underneath the base tiles
- Cracked tiles Contact Us
Leaky Shower and Balcony repair procedureOUR TECHNICIANS WILL...
- Check the leaky shower with electric leak detector.
- Remove mold or deteriorated sealants such as silicon.
- De-grout the walls, shower perimeter, floor waste, wall to wall junctions and hob joints.
- Prepare floor and wall junction with Dremwel 200 machine.
- Remove all waste material and vacuum.
- Pre-seal with clear brush on solution that water proofs grout and tiles.
- Re-grout wall and floor joints with cement based grout mixed fugolastic hardener.
- Silicon the internal area of the shower screen.
- Apply flexible sealant on floor and wall junctions.
- Seal around waste area.
- Waterproof the shower or balcony area using the clear brush on solution that waterproof grout and tile.
- This sealant is brushed on the wall and floor tiles, forming a waterproof barrier beneath the surface of the grout.
- This soaks in and waterproofs anything that is porous such as grout lines and hair line cracks.
- Save and Seal also offers a tile over tile service. This includes priming, waterproofing, retile of the existing surface.